NEW BRAND / Nobody’s Child

Happy Monday!

I’ve been waiting to do this post for a while now, because it’s such an exciting one!

So, as a fashion blogger what do you think is my favourite thing to do?… Yep, spend hours browsing online clothing websites for items I’ll either never be able to afford or for items that don’t have my size. But what’s worse is when you buy the nicest outfit ever and someone else (either another blogger, or a friend) ends up in exactly the same clothes. Why does this happen? Because everyone buys from the same bloomin’ shops.

Sure, Missguided, Boohoo & Pretty Little Thing are total go-to’s for that perfect party dress… but the only issue is, I will spend HOURS searching through 26 pages and 567 items, and occasionally I’ll still come out with nothing. My solution? Smaller, newer online clothing stores… and that’s where Nobody’s Child comes in.

Nobody’s Child is a new online brand (and I mean like, they launched in October) and I literally LOVE them. Think of Missguided/Boohoo but take out all the trashy stuff and there you have it. I would say their clothes are quite minimal (lots of monochrome & lots of fab basics) and I would happily own every single item.

They were kind enough to let me choose an outfit from their website – so I stuck to some really key trends for this Autumn/Winter when picking out items.

Stripes, tick.

Pinafore, tick.

Camel, tick.

Hope you love the outfit I’ve put together!

Nobodys-Child-Outfit-1

Coat – c/o Nobody’s Child

Black Pinafore – c/o Nobody’s Child

Striped Top – c/o Nobody’s Child

Shoes – New Look

Bag – TU

Necklace – Artemis Accessories

Can you see why I love this brand? The quality of each item is just what you’d expect from Topshop, but the prices are so much more reasonable. I’m lusting after a couple of items on the website and may have to make a cheeky purchase this week… it’s just been pay-day after all!

What’s your favourite item that I chose? Have a browse of their website too and let me know what you’re loving!

Until next time,

** c/o (courtesy of) shows items that have been gifted to me but all outfits are 100% my own style and are not influenced by other parties **

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:39 pm

Not a bad price at all is it for a good winter coat?! It’s super warm too!

1. 2nd November 2015 / 9:26 am

I absoultly love this outfit. It’s as sassy as you are. You seriously need to give me your wardrobe like now please.

Amandabootes.co.uk

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:40 pm

Thanks Mand! Well, what can I say. Haha I wish we lived near each other, we could share wardrobes!

2. 2nd November 2015 / 9:34 am

I love this outfit. As a lifestyle blogger, it’s great to find a new brand.
    Thank you!

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:41 pm

Thank you Sophie! I’m glad you like it! It’s hard to find smaller and newer brands amidst the crazy online fashion world these days!

3. 2nd November 2015 / 9:49 am

OOh I haven’t actually heard of this brand before, but will definitely be checking them out! That outfit is gorgeous and the coat looks so warm and snuggly : ) xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:41 pm

I came across them just before their launch and had a look through their items and was like OMG I LOVE IT! Deffo check out their website!

4. Bee
    2nd November 2015 / 10:16 am

I do not think I could love this outfit anymore if I tried. A pinafore, stripes and big coat? What more does a girl need, deffo going to look at these guys now!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:42 pm

Oh you! But you’re right, the 3 must-have items at the moment! And altogether not a massive cost!

Definitely check out the website, you’ll love it!

5. 2nd November 2015 / 10:31 am

So with you on there being too much option on some of the other online shopping sites. Absolutely loving this look though lovely, so classic and minimalistic, definitely need to check out Nobody’s child!

Elle
    xx

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:43 pm

It takes so long to find what you’re looking for sometimes, or there is just too much choice! You’ll love the website girl, let me know what you think!

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:43 pm

Thanks so much Jabeen! Glad you like it!

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:44 pm

Thanks Hannah! And yeah me too, especially these new brands that are so fab! You’ll love the website actually make sure you check it out!

6. Heather
    2nd November 2015 / 1:39 pm

I love this outfit! That coat is to die for, I may buy myself one. Love you blog and your twitter 🙂 x

• 2nd November 2015 / 4:45 pm

The coat is SO perfect considering the price! On topshop something similar would be double the price!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! 🙂

7. 2nd November 2015 / 6:13 pm

OH GOSH YOU LOOK SO CUTE. This outfit is all sorts of fab and I’m going to have a cheeky snoop on the website. watch me come away with ALL THE THINGS because they sound like just my cup of tea.

Also I so agree with the ‘everyone wears the same bloody outfit’ issue. Like gosh switch it up a bit, the only difference is the price (oh and quality, I guess). And considering how much choice there is on some of those websites… how???

Did I mention you looked fab?

Fii | little miss fii

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:00 pm

This is my fave comment ever!! Thanks lovely lady!! Don’t you just love the website? Let me know if you put in any cheeky orders!!

And yeah I know right?! There’s always the same popular missguided or boohoo dress that everyone buys and it’s so dull!

8. 3rd November 2015 / 7:07 am

I LOVE this look! So much so that I’ve placed a cheeky order with the brand now haha! Thanks for introducing me to them 🙂

Gabby xo

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:01 pm

Thanks Gabby! Their site is so irresistable haha I’m not surprised you put an order in! No problem lovely, can’t wait to see you rocking their items!

9. 3rd November 2015 / 12:51 pm

Gorgeous and snuggly outfits like this are on my tops charts 🙂
    I’ve never heard of the brand, it looks and sounds amazing (brand new baby) so thanks for sharing, girl 😉
    xox Nadia

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:02 pm

Me too, love a cosy coat for this time of year! Hope you like their website (sure you will) – no problem!

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:02 pm

I know right, it’s totally up my street too!

Thanks for the comment from so far away!

10. Sam
    3rd November 2015 / 3:25 pm

I really, REALLY love this outfit so I’m definitely going to have to check this shop out! You look lovely xx

Sam // Samantha Betteridge

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:03 pm

Thanks so much Sam! Deffo check them out, you’ll love them!

11. 3rd November 2015 / 3:36 pm

I love that coat!!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:03 pm

It’s my new favourite coat!! Thanks lovely!

12. 3rd November 2015 / 3:50 pm

Love this Robo and mama did good with the pics! The coat is my favourite item and feels really cosy and Autumn-y. Looking lovely. Becks xo

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:04 pm

Thanks Becks! Mama did so good considering she usually sucks! The coat is so snuggly girl, considering the price literally it’s a miracle!

13. 3rd November 2015 / 4:49 pm

This is my kind of outfit, you look lush! I’m off to have a browse of the Nobody’s Child site now 🙂 xx

Toasty

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:04 pm

Thanks Beth! You’ll love the website it’s so current and minimal! Let me know if ya get anything!

• 3rd November 2015 / 11:05 pm

Thanks Alice! I’m loving the black and camel combo this season. The coat is so cosy and it’s such a good price! You’ll LOVE them!

• 6th November 2015 / 10:22 pm

Awww GAL this made me smile too much. <3 <3 <3

14. Eve
    3rd July 2016 / 9:31 pm

hi, i know you posted this a while ago, but im considering buying from the shop, whats the sizing like as im usually an 8 and all the models seem to be wearing a 10, but im defiantly not as small as them! x

• 3rd July 2016 / 9:39 pm

Hi! I’m a size 8 (I wear 26 waist and normal size 8 for tops) and I buy size 8 in everything from here! I would go with your normal size!