Neutral Make-Up Look

Last month I did a Glam Valentines Day Make-Up Look on the blog and it was SO well received. I had so many of you saying you’d love to see more make-up posts so I’m back today with an ‘everyday’ neutral make-up look.

I’ve gone for this idea because a natural look is usually what I go for on a normal day. I’m not one to go all out with bright lips and crazy eyeshadow and I think nude make-up is always nice and subtle – plus, it’ll always match your outfits. I’ve used all of my normal products and nothing I’ve used is super expensive at all (except maybe my Benefit stuff, but it’s so good).

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-001

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-002

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-003

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-004

FACE

Bourjois Healthy Mix using Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Maybelline Eraser Eye using the Bold Metals Real Techniques 200 Oval Shadow Brush (I don’t use the squidgy thing, it’s gross and SO uncleanable).

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder

EYEBROWS

Barry M Eyebrow Kit

LIPS

Nude lip – obviously Velvet Teddy by Mac

EYES (this is what I paid most attention to)

Eyeshadow – first I used the white eyeshadow of the NARS Tokyo Eyeshadow duo, then I used the brown, white and pink shades from the Makeup Revolution Redemption Romantic Smoked Palette (the 3 shades furthest to the left). I used the Angled Eyeliner Brush from So Eco.

Eyeliner – Benefit They’re Real Push-up Liner

Eyelashes – Benefit They’re Real Mascara

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-008

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-009

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-010

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-007

Neutral-Make-Up-Look-006

I love these pink and brown shades on the eyes because it gives that no-make-up make-up look. I’m 100% not an expert at all but I tried to blend them together as well as I could… I suck at make-up usually so give me credit for trying. I’m SO pleased with how my eyeliner turned out using my Benefit push-up liner – I knew I was destined for my eyeliner to go badly the one day I have to take photos of it. I’m really getting used to this liner and if I had to give anyone advice on using it, it would be to just practice it all the time and don’t try using too much!

SHOP IT ALL HERE!

Hope you like my little make-up post, I’d love to know if you love any of the products I’ve used or if you had any tips for me!

If you liked this post you may like Mini Eye Make-Up Haul (including some of the make-up in this post!) or What I Hate About Wearing Make-Up.

1. Parie Joshi
    12th March 2016 / 11:32 am

What a gorgeous look! I love the lipstick.

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

• 12th March 2016 / 9:25 pm

Thanks Parie! Glad you like it, it’s Mac Velvet Teddy – my absolute fave!

• 12th March 2016 / 9:26 pm

Thanks Jasmine! I always have suited neutral make-up more than anything vibrant (which is a shame, wish I could rock bright colours too!). So glad you like these posts – thinking of doing them more often!

2. 12th March 2016 / 3:01 pm

I love this look! Simple, easy to recreate yet still so pretty! Your eyeliner is great as well, mine is normally so wobbly lol.

Jodie @ Jodetopia x

• 12th March 2016 / 9:27 pm

I did want it to be relatively easy to recreate! The eyeliner was an absolute fluke… honestly! Usually I have to use a cotton bud to get the line straight haha!

3. 12th March 2016 / 3:38 pm

Such a pretty everyday look! I love velvet teddy 🙂

• 12th March 2016 / 9:28 pm

Thanks Gemma! Velvet Teddy is my fave, it seems to come up quite pinky looking in photos though!

• 12th March 2016 / 9:29 pm

You babe! Thank you so much for such a lovely comment! 🙂

4. Millie
    12th March 2016 / 5:37 pm

This is such a lovely make-up look, I especially love your eyeshadow! That Nars duo looks so pretty!

Millie x | Millie’s Wardrobe

• 12th March 2016 / 9:31 pm

Thank you Millie! The NARS eyeshadow is quite new and I’m so in love with it, deffo worth the money for a little treat!

5. Sophie Mills
    13th March 2016 / 4:53 pm

Robyn you look beautiful! I think I need to get this MUR eyeshadow palette as this has perfect spring shades (and my eyeshadow collection is very autumnal).

Sophie x | Essential Twenty

• 18th March 2016 / 7:18 pm

Thank you Sophie! I love this one, it really is nice for all year I think! (I know what you mean though, all of my palettes are so autumnal!)

6. 15th March 2016 / 5:14 pm

Ooh this is pretty, I really like it! Your eyes especially look gorgeous, I love how fluttery your lashes are 🙂 xx

Toasty

• 18th March 2016 / 7:24 pm

Thanks Beth! I struggle so much with makeup I’m surprised it came out the way it did. The lashes are all because of the mascara, the They’re Real mascara really is beaut!

7. Darcy Dionyves
    24th March 2016 / 11:09 am

I love this! The Nars palette is beaut. I have to ask, how do you do the little bar at the bottom listing the sellable items so we can click and buy? I have been trying to find it for ages.

• 24th March 2016 / 3:57 pm

Thanks lovely! And I’m part of an affiliate program which enables you to make them – but it’s only for fashion bloggers really. It’s called Reward Style xx