The Necessary Accessory: Shore Projects Watches

It doesn’t matter if you’re into fashion, sports or swimming (no idea why I chose these pastimes but just roll with it) – everyone can wear a watch. Of course there’s the fact that they tell you the time without you having to dig your phone out from the bottom of your bag or out of your tightly angled trouser pocket (girl skinny jean problems), but aside from the necessities they’re always a super fashionable accessory to own.

Shore Projects are a watch brand that cater for both men and women and they all have easy interchangeable straps so you can mix up your watch every day. I’m coming from a fashion point of view (pfft, who needs to know the time) and I love having them on my arm with bracelets to finish off my outfits. Shore Projects sent me over a gift box which you can design yourself – you basically choose a watch face and then 3 straps (materials/colours etc) which you can switch about whenever you want. Me being me chose a simple silver watch with a black leather strap, then my other two straps were orange and light blue spotted ones. I got all cute for some reason.

shore-projects-003

shore-projects-004

shore-projects-005

shore-projects-006

The fact I can change the straps easily really appeals to me because I think I can get a little bit bored wearing the same one everyday (and you can buy individual ones separately on the website too). My monochrome brain told me to get a white, a grey and a black strap but I’m so pleased I branched out with some colour because they really add something to an all black outfit – I’m trying my hardest with the whole colour thing but it’s tricky, bear with me okay?!

shore-projects-01

shore-projects-002

Look awesome don’t they!? Head over to Shore Projects to see their site and you’ll find the gift boxes I’m talking about here. I love the idea of the gift box for a birthday or Christmas present (you can buy individual watches too but there’s something fun about proper boxes like these with extra straps). Everyone knows it’s impossible to buy for men so maybe a watch set is a good idea – plus it’s Father’s Day on the 19th June…

If you liked this post you may like The Basics Of RAW Photography or How To Make The Most Out Of Social Media.

** this is a sponsored post but all items are chosen by me and all opinions are my own and aren’t influenced by other parties*

• 16th May 2016 / 10:37 am

Gorgeous aren’t they! Love the polka dot ones, trying to add some fun to my wardrobe I think haha!

1. 15th May 2016 / 7:14 pm

Aww those two colourful watches ARE really cute! They look absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer. I don’t have a watch at all at the moment and I really want to get a pretty one to kick start my collection.

Steph – http://www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

• 16th May 2016 / 10:38 am

Aren’t they lovely?! I think people always go for plain watches because they go with everything but I think it’s fun to have some colour!

2. 16th May 2016 / 10:52 am

Omg I love this! I get bored of wearing the same old watch every day so I love the idea of being able to change the straps up! The designs you picked are super cute too, the blue one is my favourite!
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

• 16th May 2016 / 1:37 pm

I know me too so it’s nice to change it up without having to buy a million watches haha! I really like the bluey green one it goes really well with black outfits!

3. 16th May 2016 / 10:58 am

These are so lovely! I love the idea of being able to change the straps when you are bored of the watch or need the strap to match your outfit; so so cute xo

Emily | emsalice.com

• 16th May 2016 / 1:37 pm

Yeah I agree! It means I can change it depending on my outfit and whatnot, instead of needing loads of different watches!

4. 16th May 2016 / 12:52 pm

love the fact that you can change the straps! i love shore watches, still haven’t got round to buying myself one yet though

• 16th May 2016 / 1:38 pm

They’re lush aren’t they?! I’ve seen people wearing them before and they’re great – boyf desperately wants one!

5. Meg
    16th May 2016 / 2:23 pm

Gorgeous watch! And that’s fantastic that you can change the straps – perfect for someone like me who loves a bit of change!

• 16th May 2016 / 2:58 pm

Yeah exactly! Plus to buy extra straps it doesn’t cost much either!